All stocked items will be dispatched within 3 business days of receipt of your order
Due to variety of product and locations of delivery Faircloth & Reynolds are unable to advise delivery cost at the time of order. Once your order has been received we will contact you within 1 business day to advise cost of delivery and lead times.
· If your item is not in stock the manufacturers delivery policy will apply. We may arrange for item to be delivered direct to your stated delivery address
· Returns Policy
· All items are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty.
· Faulty items can be shipped to us or the manufacturer for replacement.
· If your item is faulty, you can return it with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange. Please include a note describing the fault and return contact details.
· If there is a problem with your delivery or package please contact us within 2 business days.
· Please read the item descriptions carefully before purchasing as we do not accept returns of open packages that are not faulty. Further, we do not accept returns of any product/s due to change of mind.
· If you are unsure if a product is suitable, please contact us before making a purchase.
· Faircloth & Reynolds is not responsible for the cost of return freight, damage caused to items in transit, or any cost associated with returning goods to our depot or to the manufacturer under any circumstances.
Please note - our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced (at the absolute discretion of Faircloth & Reynolds) if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Refunds for all purchases will be given using your original payment method (online purchases will automatically be refunded to the account used to pay) except in the following circumstances:
§ where a credit or debit card was used to make the purchase, the cardholder and the same card used for the purchase must also be presented and used for the refund, otherwise a Faircloth & Reynolds Credit Voucher will be provided.
§ If the purchase was made by Gift Card or Faircloth & Reynolds Credit Voucher, a Faircloth & Reynolds Credit Voucher will be issued (unless otherwise required by law).
§ If the purchase was made using a mobile payment or digital wallet service such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay etc, the refund will be processed back to the mobile or digital wallet.